The China Business Network of South Australia (CBNSA) was formed in 2012 to assist the community of South Australia in developing Chinese business relationships.
Led by a volunteer Management Committee, CBNSA works on behalf of all its members to:
- Promote business between South Australia and China;
- Facilitate business networking between members;
- Support South Australian Government business initiatives with China; and
- Help young professionals, entrepreneurs, business people and new migrants to develop business contacts, knowledge and skills.
CBNSA’s main activities include:
- Organising workshops, panel discussions and seminars;
- Holding networking events;
- Hosting keynote speaker and briefings by experts;
- Organising trade delegations, conferences and business visits;
- Business referrals and promotion of member companies;
- Helping new Chinese migrants and young graduates developing a local network; and
- Community liaison and dissemination of information.
CBNSA is a not for profit organisation and derives its income from membership, events, sponsorship and donations. CBNSA donates a percentage of its income to charities in South Australia and China each year.
Please contact us if you are interested to become a member, by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 支持南澳政府与中国之间的商机倡议, 和
- 帮助年轻专业人士，企业家，商人 和新移民发展商场上所需的人脉，知识和技巧。
- 主办贸易代表团 ，会议和商务考察，